3. Wrike: Best for Marketers
It makes project planning and meeting deadlines easier using a Kanban board and Gantt charts. It has a calendar view, which most non-technical teams prefer over others when using a collaboration tool.
Key Wrike features include:
- Attachments and file sharing
- Gantt, calendar, and board views
- Notification management
- File storage starts at 2 GB and goes up to 100 GB in size
- Free for up to 5 members with feature restrictions
- Professional plan: $9.80/member/month
- Business plan: $24.80/member/month
- Enterprise plan: Custom
Bottom Line: Which Is Better Project Management Tool ClickUp or Monday?
There’s a good reason ClickUp and Monday are household names in the project management tool industry.
Both offer a wide range of valuable features to help teams work together as effectively as possible. There are also many customization and integration options and a free plan for new users.
So, who’s the winner here?
ClickUp has an advantage over Monday because of its reliable support team that offers instant support and guidance on any issue unlike Monday whose support team is not as reliable.
Why Choose ClickUp?
- If you would like to keep tabs on the output of your team using sophisticated reports and analytics
- If you want to keep track of the time hybrid workers spend on different tasks
- If you have more complex automation scripts installed
Why Choose Monday?
- If you’re looking for software that is reliable, adaptable and easy to use even by first timers
- If you’re looking for a tool that can give you a better understanding of your workload and assist you in reaching your personal goals
Which do you like better? Let us know below!