1. Pro plan: $7/user/month
Real-time collaboration and management are possible for teams in a single location. It also has dozens of features included in the plan.
2. Business Plan: $25/user/month
Improve the management of projects, programs, and processes for your teams by automating as many processes as possible. It includes remarkable features in the package.
3. Enterprise Plan: Custom
Streamline your company’s workflows with a robust no-code app builder and improved IT governance and management. It includes dozens of features in the plan.
Bottom Line: Which Is Better Project Management Tool ClickUp or Smartsheet?
ClickUp and Smartsheet are both valuable tools for project management. They’re perfect for companies looking to improve their operations and streamline their processes.
While ClickUp is less expensive and suits small businesses better than Smartsheet, it lacks critical features for scale.
As a result, Smartsheet is the clear winner. It’s better suited to enterprises and businesses of a larger scale. Reliability counts.
Choose Smartsheet if:
- You’re on the lookout for a powerful tool for streamlining and automating your work processes
- Features customizable templates, portfolio management and advanced project management
- A tool that has built-in functionality
Choose ClickUp if:
- You’re an individual or running a small business on your own
- Finding a more cost-effective tool that gives an individual the versatility and user-friendliness required
Which do you prefer? Let us know below!