Notion offers a range of pricing plans, starting with the Free plan for individuals to Enterprise for large companies. The pricing plans include:
- Personal: The Personal plan is free for individuals who want to get started with the Notion task management app. The plan offers Unlimited pages & blocks, shared with 5 guests.
- Personal Pro: The Personal Pro plan costs $4/month per annum or $5/month. This plan includes everything in Personal as well as unlimited file uploads, unlimited guests, and 30-day version history.
- Team: The Team plan costs $8/month per annum or $10/month. It is ideal for colleagues to collaborate in one place. This plan offers all the features of Personal Pro with unlimited team members, collaborative workspaces, sharing permissions, and admin tools.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise plan of notion provides all features found in the Team plan as well as additional features like SAML SSO, advanced security, and controls. If you would like to use Enterprise, you will have to contact Notion’s sales team.
Asana also offers a range of pricing models based on the size of your business, from Basic to Enterprise. The pricing options include:
- Basic: The Basic plan is free for individuals and teams who wish to test Asana software or get started with online project management software. This plan includes unlimited tasks, projects, messages, activity logs, and file storage of up to 100MB per file.
With up to 15 members, users can collaborate with list, board, and calendar views, as well as with mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. Integration with third-party apps is also available for free.
- Premium: The Premium plan costs $13.49/month and $10.99/month annually.
This plan includes all the features of the Basic plan, as well as advanced features like timeline view, unlimited dashboards, workflow builder, custom fields, task templates, advanced search, unlimited free guests, and forms.
- Business: The Business plan costs $30.49/month and $24.99/month annually. This plan is perfect for companies that need to manage projects across multiple initiatives. It provides additional features along with all the features found in Premium.
- Enterprise: In the Enterprise plan, you’ll get all features in Business with additional features like SAML, SCIM, data exporting/deleting, attachment controls, custom branding, and priority support. To purchase the Enterprise plan, contact the company’s sales team.
So, when it comes to pricing, Notion is cheaper than Asana.
Notion and Asana are both excellent project management tools. There is no objective winner between Asana and Notion because both help to manage different kinds of teams and workflows.
It depends on the company’s goals, resources, and on your personal preference.
If you want a highly flexible productivity tool for a personal project, or a simple task management tool, then Notion is the way to go.
But if you need something more robust to manage complex projects within larger organizations, Asana is your best bet.
Hopefully, this article has helped you decide which tool is best to use for your next project.
And now it’s your turn!
Let us know which project management tool do you prefer?
Comments below right now!
Can I Integrate Asana Into Notion?
Yes, you can integrate Asana into Notion. But you’ll need to use Zapier to integrate Asana with Notion. Zapier is a tool that allows you to create integrations between two or more apps—no code required.
Is Asana Better Than Notion?
The answer to this question isn’t simple, as it depends on individual preferences and needs. Some people find Asana more user-friendly, while others prefer Notion because of its flexibility and ability to fit specific workflows.
Here are some of the key differences between Asana and Notion:
- Asana is a complete project and task management software, whereas Notion is a note-taking app with some management features.
- Asana is better for managing projects with large teams, while Notion is better for personal productivity and smaller teams.
- Asana has fewer project management templates for getting started, while notion has more templates.
- Asana is easy to use but Notion is quite complex to understand and requires some learning.
- Asana is more expensive than Notion.
Both are fantastic task management tools. So which is better?
Often, “better” comes down to personal preference and which one works best for you to keep you organized and productive. Hopefully, you now have a perspective on what features are available in each tool and which might best suit your workflow.
What Are Some Alternatives To Asana And Notion?
There are several great alternatives to Asana and Notion. If you’re going to look beyond Notion vs Asana, don’t forget to incluse these other tools:
Have you used Asana or Notion? How do they stack up against your traditional project management tool? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below about which features and abilities you like the best.